How to Slow the Aging Process
While most “anti-aging” products on the market are total scams and you’d be throwing your money away with them, there are several things you can do that are absolutely FREE to slow down the aging process. Here are a few ideas:
1. Lower your sugar intake. A high carb/high sugar diet will lower your immune system and give you wrinkles. Studies show that high levels of sugar in the bloodstream can be just as damaging to the skin as nicotine and UV radiation.
2. Take fish oils. Fish oils can help lower blood pressure, improve mood and feed your brain, things that are all associated with healthier (and longer) lives.
3. Eat your greens. Many of the nutrients in dark leafy greens help to slow the aging process or prevent age-related illness.
4. Don’t stay out of the sun. Your body makes Vitamin D, but only when you’re exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D enhances performance, fights cancer and builds bones. 20 minutes a day of peak sunlight should be sufficient.
5. Drink green tea. Not only is it loaded with anti-oxidants, studies have shown that green tea is also effective in fat burning and lowering “bad” cholesterol levels.
Sign Up here and receive:
“The Three Pillars of Achieving Your Perfect Weight Through the Mind-Body Connection” Audio
One thought on “How to Slow the Aging Process”