Unconventional Ways To Lose Belly Fat Fast
You may have heard of all kinds of methods for losing belly fat fast.
There’s doing lots of crunches at the gym. There’s cutting fat out of your diet. There’s “8 minute abs”.
These belly fat trimming schemes have been around for a long time. But they’re not working! Otherwise, people would be getting thinner, not fatter.
Most people are annoyed with their belly fat. In fact, they don’t even want to admit that it’s there! So it becomes a constant state of living in denial. Here are some lesser-known ways to get rid of belly fat once and for all:
1. Start by accepting where you are. Are you 20 pounds over where you’d like to be? Then don’t keep saying you want to “lose 10 pounds”.
2. Don’t even think about exercising harder or more often to lose your belly fat. It most likely won’t help! You may even make yourself more hungry and GAIN weight that you don’t want.
3. Be aware of what you are eating. Don’t count calories, just think about every last thing you put in your mouth, instead of just doing “social eating” or “stress eating” without thinking, and finishing off a bag of chips or pint of ice cream for no reason!
4. Set goals, but don’t tell anyone. It seems counter-intuitive, but if you tell someone your goals, it diffuses them. So, write the goal down, but keep it to yourself- and stick with your plan for at least 30 days to create a new habit.
5. Don’t skip meals (or snacks). Breakfast will set you up for the day. Get plenty of protein in the morning to stay full until lunch. If you get hungry, don’t will power your way to noon, just grab a healthy snack, such as a handful of nuts, until you can eat a meal again.
Give these tips a try for 30 days, see how it goes, and you may be delighted with the results!
One thought on “Unconventional Ways To Lose Belly Fat Fast”