Paleo Food List
Eating “paleo” seems to be getting really popular these days. The Paleo Diet is basically the idea of eating more like our primitive ancestors as much as possible, as opposed to eating the traditional western diet of today.
If you listen to our recent interview with Robb Wolf, you will see that there is a lot to the paleo way of eating, and what is now being called the “paleo lifestyle”!
What can get confusing is, what is paleo and what is not paleo? I thought it would be helpful to come up with a paleo food list. Feel free to comment and add anything else you might consider paleo!
1. Meat- (beef, chicken, pork, game)
2. Fish- wild caught salmon is one of the healthiest
4. Vegetables- stick mostly with the greens.
6. Dark Chocolate- go for the higher cacao percentages, eat in moderation
8. Coconut/coconut oil/coconut milk
11. Nuts (except for PEAnuts!)
The paleo foods list is easy to create.
The non-paleo foods list is a lot harder! I’m going to work on that one, but if you can comment below with additions to the above list and questions about other foods, it would help a lot!
Sign Up here and receive:
“The Three Pillars of Achieving Your Perfect Weight Through the Mind-Body Connection” Audio
8 thoughts on “Paleo Food List”